Monday, August 19, 2013

Ayden's Nursery!

Even though Ayden came into this world early, I am so thankful we have the nursery finished and ready! And we pretty much have everything we need except for a few minor things...all we need now is for him to come home! :)

Before
Took us FOREVER to clean this room out!


Measuring wall to do stripes! He just LOVED doing this part! :)
Getting ready to paint!

Painting is done!
Setting up Ayden's crib :)
Seeing that crib being put up made everything feel so real while I was pregos!
The end result!






I am so happy with the end result! You probably can't tell, but I was having major difficulties with how I wanted to decorate the room or what theme I wanted! Originally I wanted grey, white, and blue as the color scheme but realize there are just soooo many shades of blue. And I became picky and upset because things were not turning out the way I wanted them to...but towards the end, I pretty much gave up on the whole color matching dilemna! So I don't really have a color scheme and I am perfectly fine with it! I loved the colors in the room and I think Zach and I did a pretty good job and I hope Ayden will love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment