Sunday, April 28, 2013

17 Weeks

April 21, 2013

How's Mom Feeling? 

 I feel great this week! My baby has been moving a lot lately! I love the feeling though, it's probably my best part about being pregnant! I feel big (and to think I'm only getting bigger from here!) and I could feel my belly stretching and it's starting to get uncomfortable when I lay down.  But I can't lie, I absolutely love my belly bump! :) I didn't mention in my last post but I've gained about 4 pounds since my last baby appointment.  So overall I am 111 pounds. I definitely have "pregnancy brain" going on this week! I keep forgetting things like for example I missed girls night this week because I thought it was the next Tuesday! : (

Baby is the size of an Onion!

  • Her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
  • And she's growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat.
  • She's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.

Best Memory this Week? 

Best memory this week was my sister's wedding! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was crazy and fun! Because Zach and I don't remember our wedding reception very much, we had a blast and in a way we were reliving our wedding reception! We got to eat the cake and actually dance a little.  :) Baby definitely had a good time that night! I am sure he/she could hear the loud music and taste the yummy food! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment