Sunday, April 7, 2013

14 Weeks

March 31, 2013

How's Mom Feeling?

I've been feeling pretty good this week! My appetite has been on overdrive!  My belly is a little swollen and itchy lately! I'm so excited that I'm starting to show! A lot of people at work who don't know are starting to see that I'm pregnant! Looking at my belly makes being pregnant even more real to me now, especially when all my clothes are getting tight! You know what this means, it's shopping time! :) 

Baby is the size of a lemon!
 

  • He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
  • His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
  • And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!

Cravings?

I was really craving pho and egg rolls! So Zach and I went out to a Vietnamese restaurant and splurged!

 Best Memory this Week? 

The best memory this week was probably having a girls day with my sister! She is getting married April 27th and I wanted to take her out shopping and to the hair salon! It was so nice to spend the day with her and catch up!! :)



1 comment:

  1. hii monica its ami ^_^. Wow your belly is getting so big! I barely started showing at 5 months when I had my little one. Be careful with scratching your belly while its itchy! Your skin is stretching, stretch marks will be worse than you'll want them to be if you scratch. Glad to see everythings going well! Cannot wait to see what he/she looks like!

    ReplyDelete