Thursday, July 9, 2015

12 Weeks


12 Weeks

I'm starting to feel pretty good! However, I find myself getting sick at night instead of all day! I haven't thrown up since, which is good! I'm starting to show a little bump now! And I've also started to feel tiny baby flutters in my tummy already! That, or it's just gas hehe... I'm still craving fruits and anything sweet! I have some energy, but occasionally I get exhausted and tired. I think it's because Ayden has been waking us up super early lately. :(

With this pregnancy blog, my goal was to wear the same outfit/dress weekly. Like this idea I got from Pinterest:

But to be honest, I don't have the time and energy to get dressed up for a picture! :( I feel like with this pregnancy, my skin is awful and I feel gross most days! With Ayden I had the pregnancy glow! No acne...sigh, I guess every pregnancy is just different! 


  • Most of her critical systems are fully formed!
  • She's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
  • She's now developing her reflexes — if you poke her body, she'll likely move.
  • She's opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too.
  • Her brain is developing fast!

Pregnancy Memory
July 4th 2015

When I got the OK from my doctor to exercise, I knew I wanted to do another run! For July 4th we ran/walk the 10K. It took us forever but I'm just happy we finished it! I'm definitely motivated to stay active this pregnancy and to exercise whenever I can. I'm hoping it will help prepare me for labor when the time comes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment