Saturday, July 20, 2013

29 Weeks

July 14, 2013

How's Mom Feeling? 

This week wasn't too bad, on Monday, I started feeling crampy and tired.  I felt bad I didn't make it to girl's night because I wasn't feeling too well. As the week went by, I started feeling a little bit better! It's crazy how one day I have all this energy and the next I am exhausted! 

I've also been assigned to do this big project at work which will require a lot of my time and energy.  So I am praying and hoping I can do it.  I'm also hoping this project will make this pregnancy fly by. I really need to keep myself busy because lately I've been stressing over the arrival of baby and how I don't feel ready yet. We just have so much to do before little one comes! 

Sleeping at night has started to become uncomfortable. I feel so bad for poor Zach because I have pillows surrounding me and he can't even cuddle with me! haha 

I also felt baby hiccup a lot this week! It's really cute, I love it. Haha 
 
Baby is the size of an acorn squash!

Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, we weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go -- can you believe he'll triple in weight before birth?

Your baby at 29 weeks

  • He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks.
  • He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it.
  • Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.


Best Memory this Week? 

The best memory this week was our ultrasound appointment at IMC! It went very well! Baby is measuring right on and he is healthy and perfect! He had normal amount of fluid surrounding him. It was actually a really long appointment because we had a medical student that was there learning and observing. So we had extra time to see our baby which I did not mind at all! :) 

The cool part was getting a 3D picture of our baby which we were not expecting at all! 


 Little guy would not move his hand! He is a shy little one! I love him so much! :) 

Zach and I left the ultrasound smiling and extremely happy because we got to see his little face. We are both are so excited to take care and love our baby boy! 

We signed up for a Lamaze class which are on Mondays! We can't wait to start! I think taking this birthing class will help me be more prepared and ready for labor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment