Tuesday, June 18, 2013

24 Weeks

June 9, 2013

How's Mom Feeling? 

This week I feel very pregnant! I've been tired...emotional...nauseous...swollen...BIG...and not getting really good sleep at night! Baby is kicking a lot lately but I still love the feeling! I am starting to get really anxious about meeting my baby! I know I am halfway done but I think getting the nursery ready and buying baby stuff is getting me excited! :) 

Baby is the size of a Cantaloupe! yum!


your baby at 24 weeks
  • Baby's see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
  • And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.





Best Memory this Week?

The best memory this week was my baby appointment! Heartbeat was 145! It went very well, Zach couldn't come so I had my friend Christie come with me! For some reason I just don't like going alone! But I had a lot hanging out with her! Afterwards we got Breakfast and went shopping! :)

My next appointment is on July 12th! Which will also be the day I take my glucose test! Wish me luck! 

I am looking forward to my baby shower on June 29th! It's a gender reveal baby shower so I can finally tell everyone what gender my sweet baby is! It's been so hard keeping it in and I swear I think I might've slipped just by talking to people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment