Thursday, June 27, 2013

26 Weeks

June 23, 2013

How's Mom Feeling?

For some reason this week has been the hardest for me! I've been feeling very pregnant! I won't lie, I have been having trouble sleeping at night and a little bit of round ligament pain! My nausea is starting to creep up again! People have asked me if I am ready to be done with this pregnancy and I say yes and no! Yes because I am getting anxious and excited to meet my baby. I still love being pregnant and feeling the kicks. No because we still have a lot to do before baby comes like the nursery room and we're planning on putting in new carpet upstairs. Also I want my baby to come when he/she is ready. Hopefully no earlier than 37 weeks! 

Baby is the size of a Lettuce head!

your baby at 26 weeks
  • Baby's eyes are forming, and eyes will soon start to open.
  • eyelashes are now grown, too.
  • Baby is getting its immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies.
  • Baby is taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.

Best Memory this Week? 

The best memory this week was probably meeting our new baby nephew, Nash! 


 Meeting Nash that day got me very excited to meet ours in 3 months! I can't wait for them to grow up close together and play! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment