Saturday, March 9, 2013

10 Weeks


March 3 2013

How's Mom Feeling?  

This week has been treating me great! I don't really have the nausea anymore! Some days I don't even feel pregnant anymore except for the bloating I've been having! I think it's time to go maternity clothes shopping...at least for pants anyways! A couple more weeks and I'll be out of the first trimester! Woot woot! I have a good feeling that the 2nd trimester is going to be a good one! I am so looking forward to the baby movement and finding out the gender! :) 
Speaking of gender... I have no clue what I'm going to have. You know how some women just have a feeling they know what it is?? Yeah, not me! But just to make it fun...Zach and I are guessing a girl!  
But honestly, I'd be perfectly happy with whatever God blesses me with! I just want a healthy baby! Probably one that is smart like their daddy (They don't want mommy's brain! :) 

Baby your the size of a prune!

- Aww you're looking more and more like a baby! 
- Your cartilage and bones are forming! 
-You're swallowing and kicking around in there! 

Cravings? 

Still craving really cold things like ice cream and smoothies! yum! :) 

Best Memory this week? 

The best memory this week was probably taking our pregnancy announcement pictures! I had a lot of fun taking these pictures even though it was freeeeezing outside!! But I am so thankful my sister made time to come out in the cold to take them! Bless her heart! 

I really love how these turned out because this was exactly the kind of idea I had in mind! We had to wait until the weather was decent and until we had our first ultrasound to do these but it was so worth the wait!  
Now this whole balloon idea didn't really go according to plan because it was so windy that day!! But I still love how it turned out! It's funny because we still have these balloons floating around in our garage so Zach and I decided that if the last balloon standing is a pink than we're having a girl! haha we're really just trying to make use of these one time balloons and our $4 worth! 
But overall, despite the weather and balloons not working out, I am so happy that we did these because I definitely want our baby to look back at these pictures and see how much daddy and mommy loves each other and how proud we are to announce to the world we're having a precious pink or blue baby! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment