Sunday, March 24, 2013

12 Weeks - 3 Months! Baby Appointment!

March 17, 2013

How's Mom Feeling? 

I feel so good! No nausea! I am starting to show a little belly now! I've gotten a pair of maternity pants and also a belly band and they are soo comfy! I'm starting to have a huge appetite too! I'm not really a big fan of waking up in the middle of the night and going to the bathroom a lot! Oh and not to mention starving! haha 
But I'm definitely starting to get my energy back and feeling a whole lot better! 
I love my baby! :) 
Baby's the size of a plum!

 

  • Most of baby's critical systems are fully formed!
  • Reflexes are developing!
  • Baby can open and close fingers and curl toes, too.
  • Baby's brain is developing fast!

Cravings? 

I didn't really have any cravings this week which is nice because I got to eat whatever and still be happy and satisfied with it. The only thing I could think of is probably milk! haha and if you know me, I do not like milk! Ever since I was little, I hated it! But now I love it and in fact, I'm drinking it right now :) 

Best Memory this Week?

At IMC Women's Center
The best memory this week was our prenatal appointment which was on Friday the 22nd of March at 8:30AM.  And of course, it always has to snow when we go! But this time it wasn't too bad! As soon as we got there, that's when it started to snow pretty hard! This appointment was pretty quick than the last one which was nice because Zach had to be at work. Our midwife asked if I've gained any weight since my last appointment and I said not really, I've pretty much stayed at 107.  My pre-pregnancy weight was 100. So only 7 pounds I've gained. Which surprised me because I feel like I've eaten soo much lately! But she said that since my nausea went away, I'll probably start to gain weight soon, which is good! We got to hear baby's heartbeat which was 160! :D This is my favorite part! I love hearing it! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it! I definitely look forward to my next appointment which will be on Thursday, April 18th! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're out of the 1st trimester already! We're so excited for you guys, glad you're feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe how far along YOU are! Seems like yesterday we were helping you guys move and you made the big announcement! Can't wait for our kids to play together! :)

      Delete