Monday, March 4, 2013

4 Weeks


January 20, 2013
We just found out we are having a baby, and I am 4 weeks along in this picture! Of course, no baby bump yet! But I am so excited to start showing though and to record my week-by-week pregnancy! I think keeping a pregnancy journal is such a great idea to record my thoughts, pictures, and events and later reflect back on it! 

How's mom feeling? 

  I've been feeling very happy lately and I am still in shock at the fact that I am going to have a baby! I've been wanting this for a long time and I really want to make the most out of my pregnancy and enjoy every minute while I can! I know certain people that will tell me "Oh it's going to suck!" or "Just you wait, you're going to feel miserable!" While pregnancy may not be the most pleasant experience ever, I think seeing my baby at the end of this journey is worth it! And I'm not going to be one of those people who complain and complain throughout their pregnancy because this is what I wanted! I want to make this the most positive experience as best I can and I don't want anyone else trying to ruin it for me :)

Symptoms? Extreme fatigue, mild cramping, & hungry!  
Baby is the size of a poppy seed!











-Baby is just a teeny tiny ball of cells
-Baby is busy settling into her new home (my uterus)
-Baby's neural tube, spine, brain and backbone is already formed!


Cravings?
 Yes! I was craving Cafe Rio all week and so I finally got the chicken salad!
 
Best memory this week?
The best memory this week was probably telling our close family and friends that we're pregnant! We wanted to tell each of them in a special and memorable way so we had a lot fun with it and everyone was excited and happy for us! The best one, was probably telling my dad he was going to be a Grandpa because this will be his first grand baby! So we went out for Dim Sum.  I handed him a small box and when he opened it he saw this... 
My dad was so shock and so happy! He could not stop smiling that day. So after announcing the big news, we gave him a cupcake to celebrate him being a first time Grandpa! :) 
My dad also invited us over for dinner that night because he wanted to celebrate and tell his friends the exciting news! Oh how I love my dad! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment